AB ORLEN Lietuva, one of the largest companies in the region, not only processes crude oil and produces high quality petroleum products but also has a significant impact on the national economy.
During more than 40 years of its existence, the activities and products of ORLEN Lietuva have been positively evaluated both in Lithuania and internationally.
Significant achievements and awards received by the Company:
• Exporter of the Year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012;
• In 2006, the Company received a gold medal in the 'Product of the Year' awards established by the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists for its biocomponent containing diesel fuel;
• Lithuanian Product of the Year 2007 (silver medal);
• In 2008, the Company received a gold medal in the 'Product of the Year' awards for its emulsified fuel oil;
• In 2008, the Company was awarded the National Export Prize;
• On 5 July 2009, General Director Marek Mroczkowski was awarded the Order for Merits to Lithuania;
• In 2012, ORLEN Lietuva ranked 11th in the Deloitte CE Top 500 list;
• In 2012, the Company was awarded the title of 'Social Partner of the Year';
• First in Lithuania, twenty first in Central Europe;
• Member of the National Responsible Business Network;
• Largest tax payer since 2003;
• Company's business processes has been recognized as conforming to the management system standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
• ORLEN Lietuva was included in the list of Top 500 companies in Central and Eastern Europe by the global risk management corporation COFACE. From 2013 to 2019, ORLEN Lietuva held the highest position among the Lithuanian companies included in this list. In 2020, it became the second most reliable company in the country.