AB ORLEN Lietuva – one of the biggest entities in the region – not only processes crude oil and produces high quality petroleum products but also has a significant impact on the national economy.
Here are some important achievements of the Company and awards granted to the Company not only by Lithuania – this demonstrates the international recognition of its activities and products:
• Exporter of the Year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2010 and 2011;
• National Export Prize awarded in 2008;
• Lithuanian Product of the Year 2006 and 2007;
• First in Lithuania, twenty first in Central Europe;
• Member of the National Responsible Business Network;
• Top Performer in Latvia;
• Largest tax payer since 2003;
• Company's business processes recognized as conforming to management system standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013.