Public Company ORLEN Lietuva (hereinafter the Company) which owns the only crude oil refinery in the Baltic States organizes excursions to its visitors and guests to learn more about the refinery, its history, products and technologies.
For admission to excursion prior registration is required. Our aim is to make your excursion not only interesting but also safe and fluent therefore please read the main rules below:
1. No later than 14 business days prior to preferred date of excursion, the group of participants who would like to visit the Company must email signed request ( Form.docx) together with the list of participants (including drivers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The list must contain first and last name, date of birth of each participant. The list of participants cannot be further changed.
2. Only after ORLEN Lietuva confirms to the lead of the group that request has been accepted and agreed, it shall be deemed that excursion has been approved and will be organized.
3. Excursions are organized for groups only. Excursions for individuals are not organized.
4. Duration of excursion is around 1-3 hours. Excursions may be organized and conducted in Lithuanian or English.
5. Excursions for educational and social institutions are organized on business days from 9 AM to 4 PM (on Fridays and days preceding national holidays to 3 PM).
6. Upon arrival for excursion, other effective regulations concerning issue of entry passes to restricted facilities of the Company, occupational and process safety, information and personal data protection must be observed as well.
7. During excursion filming or photographing or any other recording of process facilities and operations within the Company is forbidden, unless authorized by Control and Security Department.
8. In case of incidents inherent to operational specifics of Company or other unforeseen events the Company shall be entitled at any time to recall an excursion already planned or in progress, either giving or not giving an explanation to the participants.