Mockavos Terminalas occupies a unique
territory of 40 ha dedicated for the
services of cargo loading and logistics and is located in the close proximity
of Mockava railway station, which is the only station in Lithuania having
direct connection to the rail network of Poland. It serves as a gateway for the
Baltic States to the EU rail system: goods from here can be delivered
in just a few days almost anywhere in Europe using the modern Rail Baltica rail
line. Furthermore, the terminal in Mockava has convenient road transport
links within reach of
- 25 km to Poland border (Budzisko),
- 75 km to Belarus border,
- 215 km to Kaliningrad (port),
- 270 km to Klaipėda (port).
The first commercial project started in
Mockava in the mid-2016 was the liquid oil and chemical products reloading and
handling terminal. The Liquid products terminal started its operations on
August 28, 2017 as registered excise goods warehouse.
Our contact details:
- Add ress: Zelionkos k. 7, Būdviečio sen., Lazdijų raj.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company code: 302081541
- Phone: +370 610 3666
- Excise warehouse No LT0A111204935