Seeking to become a leading refinery in the region of Central and Eastern Europe, Public Company ORLEN Lietuva (hereinafter – the Company) manufactures the high quality products dealing fairly and honestly with its performance based on the principles of advance practice of corporate governance and social responsibility, exercises due care and attention to development of its employees skills and competences, ensures proper information security and focuses on the environmental protection as well as health and safety of employees.
In all levels of its activities the Company commits to:
1. Efficiently meet the customer expectations by continuously following, evaluating, and forecasting the tendencies on the market, creating products and providing services of the highest quality in compliance with the applicable environmental standards;
2. Guarantee the high quality of the Company products by constantly improving technologies and increasing economic efficiency of production processes;
3. Ensure compliance with all environmental, information security, occupational safety and health, legal and other requirements;
4. Monitor and minimize emissions of pollutants and mitigate the adverse effects on human health, establish and maintain adequate emergency preparedness;
5. Improve working conditions and mitigate work-related hazards by constantly improving the methods of risk assessment and prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases and near-miss incidents, and implementing ergonomic solutions;
6. Ensure accessibility of information concerning the impact on environment, and occupational health and safety;
7. Ensure adequate and efficient management of information security to prevent business interruption rising out of disclosure of secret (confidential) information, information integrity violations or inaccessibility of information through its loss or system failures;
8. Ensure adequate security level of the information prepared and received by the Company;
9. Ensure required security and protection of information in all information processing systems of the Company, including the systems and networks of information and communications technologies, based on the best practices applicable in the area of information security;
10. Develop and improve employees’ skills and competences as well as environmental awareness, encourage the Company’s employees to follow the customer-oriented work philosophy, enhancing environmental sustainability and improving work conditions;
11. Conduct regular improvement of the integrated management system, introduce and implement measures to increase efficiency of this process and apply adequate corrective and preventive actions.
Operation of the Company is subject to the integrated management system which is in compliance with the requirements of international quality management (ISO 9001), environmental management (ISO 14001), occupational health and safety management (OHSAS 18001) and information security management (ISO 27001) standards.
The Company maintains and develops the Integrated Management System in cooperation with PKN ORLEN S.A. and other members of ORLEN CAPITAL GROUP.